A “Qantas platinum frequent, mindful , fear of flyer” an oxymoron!
I love travel , from booking my flight, the packing, the trip to airport , the airport lounge, the flight and the destination, I love it all.
Mindful travel is life changing, try it!
Follow me as I cross destinations and adventures off my #bucketlist , share my #bathtimeblogs , #mindful mondays and get to the pointy end of a plane with #frequentflyerfridays.
- Visit Auschwitz
- Stay at the Burj Al Arab
- Join mile high club
- Sail up Milford Sound
- Visit Santorini
- Swim in infinity pool Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Get Qantas gold status
- Watch an AFL game at the MCG
- Camp in the Whitsundays
- Visit New York
- Go to the Melbourne Cup
- Visit Istanbul
- Spend a night on the Orient Express
- Get Qantas Platinum Status
- Go on romantic holiday to Bora Bora
- Volunteer at a whale stranding
- Walk Cinque Terra
- Visit Croatia
- Fly first class on a long haul flight
- Have a shower on an Emirates A380 aeroplane
- Chat online from the bar on an Emirates A380